Now JCJP has got an artist to help in designing the site.
Check out the anime figure in
Kanji Chapter test
Random Question Practice page
or Vocabulary Chapter test
Any comments or anymore suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
JCJP has a new feature update
You can see all users activities in the index page or home/initial page or front page of JCJP.
Currently there are only 3 kinds of activity that is being recorded, which are:
Ranking change activity in top 100 = username has reached top 100, ranking gone up from .. to ..
Level up activity = username level up to level to ...
Pass or fail chapter test = username failed kanji/vocabulary chapter test .. with score ..
Please tell me if you have any suggestion of what kind of users activity that should be recorded in the home page.
1. From now on your Maximum Combo will be recorder where you can see the record on your statistic page
2. The order of the options in multiple choice questions will be randomized as requested.
3. You can see the total number of questions in the chapter test.
As the codes has just been modified, please report if there is any bugs.
Thank you for all your suggestions!
I will be working on the other suggestions, if I haven't done yours, please don't hesitate to remind me.
Now I call it the note feature.
With the note feature, you can post and share your own Japanese learning notes from JCJP or outside of JCJP. You can also let other users to comment on your notes!
you can still post videos, etc
I would like to explain what is the purpose of the Blog Feature,
I implement Blog feature for users to:
- embed video - other users can see the video and practice their listening. Other users can try to type in the comment box, some sentences from the video or music.
- post some Japanese Paragraphs - other users can try to translate them each sentences in the comment box.
and then, by doing this, every users can fix their Japanese each other to learn from their mistakes.
Also, either way, users can learn new Vocabulary and Kanji.
Maybe I should not call this feature a Blog, but I could not come out with any other name.
If you go to the Blog post page, you will see '(number) viewed', this shows how many visitors have viewed your blog post.
Since, there are some user put some 'effort' posting some blogs
I decided to put some extra features on the blogs,
Now, the Comment feature has been implemented.
You can post comments on other user's blog post.
Now you can do blogging in JapaneseClass.jp
You can use this blogging feature to:
- practice your writing in Japanese, where you can let other people to fix if there is any mistake.
- blog your Japanese Learning Progress
- make your own Japanese Lessons
- or anything, you can use it as a normal blog. Post anything you like.
This Blogging Feature is still in Test stage. Meaning that if the users use the blog, then many other features such as, post comments and post photos will be implemented.
Also, any recent blog post would be posted on the front page
You can find the Blog link in your account navi after you logged in to JapaneseClass.jp
| HOME |